Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A new diet plan


I made a new diet plan last week according to my '' Big'' brother's advice.I call him big brother because,whenever we are seen together ,I would be asked as how many years I am elder than him.Many conclude that he is two years younger to me,though he occupied my mom's tummy three and a half years before I did.
Speaking about the diet plan,It went as follows

Break fast - Oats + Fat free milk

Lunch - Uncooked vegetables (Carrors,Lettuce,Cucumbers) with Ranch

Dinner - Two Rotis

I religiously shopped for veggies,and stuffed my refrigerator with it .I felt very proud of myself and thought about all the insensible fat people in the world.

Day 1 -Break fast: I made Nescafe with the fat free milk. and added pasta (including potato,onion,Paneer,and masala ) to the oats.

Lunch-I had baked lays'' soaked in the Ranch,Plus very little rice,very little sambar,very little curry.(I was happy that sambar and curry had vegetables in it,and that I was following my diet plan strictly)

Dinner -Having been abstemious the whole day,I thought of eating out.(after all rotis are available in the Indian restaurant!).Me and my better half ordered Onion kulcha (roti deep fried in olive oil with ghee to top it),and Malai Kofta.Dinner was really tasty and all the more tasty because,It went strictly according to the diet plan my sibling had made for me.

No comments: