Monday, May 19, 2008

A Baby step in USA

A Baby step in USA

Monday May 19th:1:53 PM (Location: United states of America)

Yup!!I too have started to blog!!I have often wondered the exact utility purpose of a blog!Agreed that it does keep you in touch with this foreign language.Why did I start one?!To keep connected with this language?Hell..NO!!3500 words in the GRE word list had already a toll on me!.GRE gave the kind of exercise my brain cells wanted!!Right after GRE came the most depressing and self assessing part!!The application process for ''M.S'' !!Statement of Purpose which had to be submitted to the school taxed me.But I got tremendous help from my sibling who taught me how to go about it!
I am one of those who 'z lucky enough to have lots of people to delegate jobs to!!!Vimita was one such!!An awesome girl,who always helped me (or rather I helped her,by doing some of the very important works like getting the print-outs from the printer,locating a computer where she can do my work in the lab) with the formatting work in the word documents.No matter how much work I thrust on her(in the name of friendship),not once did the smile on her face faded!!The next best thing after my family is Vimita Parakkal!! Vimita was the one,who got most of the attention from ''supposedly good looking wannabes''!!!
Coming back to the self assessing part,which I mentioned earlier,My SOP was finally done and I could squeeze the purpose of my education in a single page and later icings were added to it by my beloved husband.!Yes.It was my Statement of Purpose for furthering my education in this land of opportunity.And surprisingly,I got admitted to my masters in Industrial Psychology.(Psychology of getting people to work together).Oops!!Ain't I designed for that?!
Hence If I have to give an Acknowledgment for my masters in HRM,it would be Vimita Parakkal,(I always use her full name because I derive some kind of a mysterious pleasure in the fact that it bugs her), Vijay (my sibling) and Prasad (my better half) for my Admission to San Jose State University

No comments: